Birthday Parties at Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre are designed for families who would like to celebrate their child’s special day in a safe, fun learning environment!
What do I get with a Museum Birthday Party Package?
- Set-up and clean-up by the Museum staff
- Admission to the galleries for your guests (up to 10 children and no more than 5 adults)
- 4 Museum passes so your family can come back and explore on your own
- Use of the café level/children’s room for your party setup with tables and chairs
- Scavenger Hunt game for the child (age appropriate)
- Cost: $100 + HST for a two hour party
What extras are available?
An age-appropriate craft facilitated by the parent is available ($2 per child). We will provide all supplies required to complete the craft. Please call to see what crafts are available.
What do I need to bring?
Cake, cake cutter, utensils, napkins, plates, cups, tablecloth, drinks, decorations. Limited use of the kitchen will be available to you, including the fridge, microwave and stove if needed.
How many adults do I need to bring?
The ideal ratio for adults to children varies by age:
Ages 3-5 1:2
Ages 6-8 1:5
Ages 9-12 1:8
For special requests, more information, and to book, please call:
Visitor Services Receptionist/Facility Rentals
**Please note that the Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre is not a nut-free facility**