Participate and Learn Anytime!
Bruce County is using an abundance of caution given the COVID-19 pandemic, and in lieu of public events, we are inviting residents and stakeholders interested in these projects to visit https://www.planthebruce.ca/heritage to learn more about these projects and share your thoughts, ideas, and experiences with and about Bruce County’s rich arts, culture, and heritage.
- Watch our Videos and learn about this project.
- Ask questions on our Q & A Page.
- Tell us about the successes achieved and challenges faced by Bruce County’s Arts, Culture, and Heritage and share ideas about how Bruce County’s cultural sectors can thrive on our Ideas Page.
- Participate in our cultural mapping of Bruce County’s cultural places, events and institutions on our Cultural Assets Map.
- Fill out our Cultural Action Plan Questionnaire.
Live Q & A – April 2 & 3 (5pm to 8pm)
Join us on April 2nd and April 3rd between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm on our Q & A page when we’ll be on-hand conducting a Live Q & A, with staff ready to answer your question in real-time. During these events we also encourage participants to visit the Ideas Page and Cultural Assets Map and help us build these important planning tools.
If you have questions, concerns or would like to provide feedback via phone or email, please contact us; and, check out our website and subscribe for project updates!
Matt Meade, Corporation of the County of Bruce
Tel: (226) 909-2310 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org