On March 16, Bruce County announced that all County buildings would be closed to the public until April 5. These closures are now being extended.
All Bruce County facilities are closed to the public until further notice, including:
• Administration Centre, 30 Park Street, Walkerton
• Peninsula Hub, 268 Berford Street, Wiarton
• Lakeshore Hub, 1243 MacKenzie Road, Port Elgin
• Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre, 33 Victoria Street, Southampton
• Human Services Office, 325 Lambton Street, Kincardine
• Human Services Office, 910 Queen Street, Kincardine
• Transportation & Environmental Services Depots:
o 94 Bruce Road 2, Walkerton
o 890 Berford Street, Wiarton
o 242 Canrobert Street, Paisley
o 545 Ludgard Street, Lucknow
• All Bruce County Public Library Branches
• All Bruce County-owned trails (including Lindsay Tract facility)
“Health Canada has classified the COVID-19 virus as a high risk to Canadians,” says Bruce County Warden Mitch Twolan. “We are continuing to deliver services to the public while taking extra
precautions to protect the health and well-being of all Bruce County clients, staff and the public.”
COVID-19 updates related to Bruce County, including an update on public service delivery in each
department, can be found at: https://brucecounty.on.ca/covid19.
Bruce County urges all residents to stay home, to self-isolate for 14 days if you have returned from travel outside of Canada, practice social distancing, and to practice proper hygiene protocols outlined by the Provincial Medical Officer of Health: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus and the Grey Bruce Public Health Unit: www.publichealthgreybruce.on.ca.