Hours of adventure, exploration, crafts, and games await summer campers in a fun and safe environment! Register early to avoid disappointment. Your little explorer’s days will be filled with fun and learning at the Museum with time spent in the exhibits, special guests, crafts, games, experiments and time outdoors! Children aged 5 – 12 are invited to explore, create and have fun with us!
This day camp is designed for ages 5 to 12. Pre-registration and prepayment are required as space is limited. Children’s Health forms need to be completed and are due before the first day of camp.
Member: $84 (+Fees & HST) per week Public: $99 (+Fees & HST) per week
Bruce County Child Activity Assistance Program – Click here to download the BCCAAP Application Form 2018. Eligibility – To qualify for subsidy for non-sports related activities, applicants must be residents of Bruce County and have a gross family income less than $30,000.00 per year. Subsidy is available for dependent children, living at home who are under the age of 18.
Dates & Themes
SOLD OUT – July 6, 7 & 8 – “All Hands on Deck!”
SOLD OUT – July 13, 14 & 15 – “Dino-Time!”
SOLD OUT – July 20, 21 & 22 – “Alien Invaders!”
SOLD OUT – July 27, 28 & 29 – “Explorers!”
SOLD OUT – August 3, 4 & 5 – “Secret Agents!”
SOLD OUT – August 10, 11 & 12 – “Once Upon A Time…”
SOLD OUT – August 17, 18 & 19 – “Arty Time!”
SOLD OUT – August 24, 25 & 26 – “Party Time!”
SOLD OUT – August 31, September 1 & 2 – “Smartie Time”
Here are a few tips that we have noticed to help you register on our new system a little easier.
- To receive the camp discount you will need to have an up to date membership.
- If you wish to renew your Membership or purchase a new Membership, please do so online prior to camp registration so we can ensure that your profile is up to date and your children are attached to the Membership in order to register them successfully.
- You must register one child at a time.
- You will need to click the little box to the left of the weeks that you would like, you can select multiple weeks at once. Once the weeks are selected, scroll down to the bottom left of the page and there is a blue box that says BOOK NOW. Click.
- It will take you to the next page and you will need to check the circle by the child you are registering.
- You will then need to select all 3 days of each week and it will add it to the cart. It should recognize you as either a Member $28 or Non-Member $33. Please ensure you are seeing the correct amount added to your cart!
- The health form is now online so you will need to ensure you have health cards and other information handy upon registration.
- If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org