Behind every exhibit, event and program at the Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre is a hardworking and passionate team dedicated to creating dynamic, diverse and engaging experiences for everyone who visits the museum. Our success is made possible, in part, by the support we receive through our strong relationships with you, our donors. Your generosity ensures the BCM&CC will continue to inspire, educate and remain the premier destination of choice for exploring Bruce County’s collective history.
You will be redirected to Paypal after completing the form below
The Have a Seat Campaign
- For a donation of $150 to our Have a Seat Campaign, you can purchase a seat in the museum’s 108-seat theatre as a gift, to mark an anniversary, promote a service club or simply for yourself.
- For you donation you will receive an inscribed plaque on your seat of choice and a charitable tax receipt for the full amount.
- The silver seat plaques allow for two lines of text with up to 20 characters per line and are fixed on the armrest.
- The theatre is used year-round for concerts, lectures, movies and events.
- This is a one-time campaign, once you purchase your seat, it won’t be available again.
In 2019 the Museum opened an Endowment Fund with the Community Foundation Grey Bruce (CFGB).
An Endowment Fund is a natural place to designate memorial gifts or bequests, or for making donations that you want to have a long-lasting impact.
An Endowment Fund is a permanent, self-sustaining source of invested monies that generates perpetual and reliable revenue annually to help support vital aspects of the Museum’s work.
By contributing to the Museum Endowment Fund, you are helping future generations to share your love of arts & cultural in perpetuity.
To make a donation to the Bruce County & Cultural Centre Endowment Fund please click the title above. Thank you!
What Impact Will Your Donation Have?
Your donation will enhance exhibitions, support the archival and permanent collections, and help our education and community outreach programs touch even more students, families, adults and seniors. We have up to 30,000 museum visitors each year, that’s a lot of people benefiting from your generosity!
Ways To Give
- Make a donation
- Purchase a seat in the museum’s 108-seat theatre
- Give a gift in memory of someone or mark a special event or milestone
- Leave a legacy through a planned gift
- Make a donation to the Museum Endowment Fund
What is Planned Giving?
- A planned gift is a donation that is arranged in the present and allocated at a future date. While planned gifts are commonly donated through a will or trust, they can also be made during a donor’s lifetime.
- By leaving a planned a gift to the BCM&CC as part of your legacy, you are helping to ensure that future generations can explore and connect to the past, present and future.
The More You Give, The More You Receive
- Did you know that for donations over $200, you receive more than double the charitable donation tax credits allotted to donations under that amount. Check out the Government of Canada’s website for more details at www.canada.ca/charitabledonation tax credit rates
Tax Receipt Information
The Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre is a qualified donee for charitable purposes
For Additional Information, please contact:
Maria Canton, Development Officer
519-797-2080 ext. 110 or toll free at 1-866-318-8889 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Make a financial donation now! Thank you for your support!