Purchase or renew your membership* today and be eligible to win a $500 WestJet voucher!
Refer a friend and receive an additional entry form!
*For memberships purchased or renewed between January 2 – December 12, 2013. Draw will take place at the Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre on December 13, 2013.
Please present a piece of ID each time you use your membership at the Museum.
Your Annual Membership Includes:
- Free general admission to BCM&CC for one year
- Free general admission to the Grey Roots Museum & Archives upon presentation of a valid BCM&CC membership card (until Dec. 31, 2013)
- Free general admission to Waterloo Region Museum upon presentation of a valid BCM&CC membership card (until Dec. 31, 2013)
- Free Admission to the BCM&CC and Grey Roots Museum & Archives Reading Rooms
- Two Free Guest Passes
- Membership Newsletters and Membership Event Listings
- Invitations to Museum exhibit openings and special events
- FREE or discounted rates on Museum functions
- Discount on facility rentals, excluding children’s birthday parties
- 10% Discount at the BCM&CC Museum Gift Shop (excluding books)
- your membership expires a year from the date you sign up
Family membership is defined as Parents and any dependent children under the age of 18 OR Grandparents and grandchildren under the age of 18.
- $ 60.00 + HST
- $ 40.00 + HST
Senior (60 plus) / Student
- $ 30.00 + HST
- $ 60.00 + HST
Archives & Research Room Only
- $ 25.00 + HST
You can Now Purchase Your Annual Membership Online
- $250 + HST
Your Corporate Membership Includes:
- Free general admission to the BCM&CC card holder and up to six guest per visit for one year
- free admission to the BCM&CC reading Room for one year
- Ten (10) free guest passes ($80 value, based on the price an adult admission)
- Newsletter and event listings
- Invitations to Museum exhibit openings and museum hosted special events
- Member rates on Museum functions up to six (6) guests
- 10% discount on facility rentals
- 10% discount at the BCM&CC Gift Shop
For more information on receiving your corporate memberships please contact:
Cathy McGirr, Business Manager